Friday 17 January 2014

A change of name!

As part of my getting organised and on top of things I decided to streamline my blog. I've looked back through my posts so far and feel that I'm lacking direction, or focus or something.

The cutest confused baby bar none!


So I'm going to write a page about what I'm trying to do and why so that I can refer back to it and make sure I keep on subject. I might also have a page with running totals on there so I (and you) know where I stand with the fundraising part of this experiment.

A Blog Planner
My other big blog decision is to change it's name. Originally called 'Project Triumph' because my main objective was to save up and buy a Triumph motorbike. Probably a bit 'mannish' for my posts so far? It also is the name of a project involving Jewish and Arab youths - very admirable but not something I want my blog to be confused with!

So I thought about what I've said so far, and what I have to say. I realised that this is a blog about living well for less, as well as saving up, home improvements and making money with absolutely nothing! I needed a name that showed you could work magic with money, making it stretch further than you imagined and raising enough (£5K) to buy your dream (Triumph Thruxton). And so... Frugal Fairy was born!

Okay, this would be a really great place to put my Blog Logo (or is that a Blogo?) but I don't have one!!! If you could design me one I'm happy to trade skills - perhaps you want a soap sock stock pile or a bunch of scrunched hearts? Get in touch and lets chat ;)

Nikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment